Availability should be checked by sending an email to email@example.com or through the booking form.
Once the availability is checked, it can be done through the website in thebook now section or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
- For reservations, with an amount less than 2.000,00€, it can be paid in cash.
- To make the reservation you must fill out the contract and make the 50% payment in advance and send the proof of payment.
- The rest of the payment must be made at least one week before the realization of the photoshoot or filming, in case of events, it must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance.
- From Monday to Friday, the minimum contract is 1 hour between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, the minimum hiring will be 4 hours. In these cases, an increase of € 10 + VAT per hour to the rates published on the website.
The rental time begins at the contracted start time and ends promptly at the agreed end time, regardless of whether the client or his team is late.
RATES / DEPOSIT / VAT
You can find prices for the different spaces.
- The Apartment (incluye La Gallery + The Room)
- Brooklyn (incluye Loft + Basement)
- Principal A
- Old Workshop
The prices do not include VAT.
- If the assembly is done the day before the day of filming / event the amount per hour is 50%, in case of disassembly, if it is done the day after, 50% is applied.
- In case the assembly / disassembly is carried out on the same day of the event, the full rate will apply.
- If the assembly / disassembly is done between 22: 00h and 8: 00h you will have a nightly bonus.
There is always a deposit that will be adjusted depending on the hours or days contracted. This deposit will be returned on the 25th of the current month for sessions between 1 and 25 of the month, in case the session is held from the 26th, they will be paid on the 25th of the following month.
The VAT for the rental of the space must be paid regardless of the origin of the customer since it is a rental of space made in Spain to a company registered in Spain (it is the same regulation that applies to hire hotel nights).
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
It includes the rental of the location, during the contracted hours, in addition to the basic cleaning at the end of the contract.
- Does not include the hiring of assistants, cleaning during contracted hours, cargo personnel or assistance in moving furniture.
- Does not include any material that is not specified in the file of each location and / or in the budget sent to the client.
- Only final basic cleaning is included.
- The customer is responsible for the elimination of all small and / or difficult to clean material (confetti, haircut, feathers, food products, body paint, etc.), in addition to all debris and garbage bags generated by it in space during the rental period.
- If the client does not comply with this, an additional extra charge will be applied for cleaning.
- In case of events, a person should always be hired for cleaning (during the event) of the bathrooms and maintenance of the room.
- We only provide the space.
- If you need additional services, such as photographer, videographer, makeup, hairdresser, assistants, production or lighting, contact us and we can provide budgets with our usual collaborators.
In our facilities, we do not have lighting equipment, in case you need it you should ask for a budget together with the rental of the space.
During the contracted hours, the entire process is contemplated (loading, installation, disassembly & cleaning, in the case of photoshoots and filming, the preparation time of models is also contemplated).
As a courtesy, SHOOT STUDIOS allows to enter 5 minutes before the contracted time, to verify the space and to download material. In case the client wants to arrive earlier, an extra hour will be charged.
- The spaces are rented with furniture. This furniture may change according to the season. It is always recommended to visit the space before production to check the current location status.
- In case of wanting to make any changes or move furniture, the client will be responsible for safeguarding said furniture.
- Shoot Estudios has an assistance service to move furniture, if necessary, at an extra cost (check with us if you want to hire this service. This contract must be informed at least 72 hours in advance).
- The spaces can be rented unfurnished (this service has an additional storage and moving cost).
- The customer can transform the space to his liking, provided he returns it in the state that he found it.
- If you want to make any changes or construction such as painting a wall, nail or any other modification, you should consult SHOOT ESTUDIOS.
- The hours contracted between 22:00h to 9:00h will be considered overtime.
- The time of entry into the space and for projects of more than 6 hours is at 08:00h, in case of less hours the entrance time is at 9:00h
- For events the end time is 00:30h
- For disassembly the deadline is at 2:30h
- From September to June: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- July and August: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- If you have never come to space, we always recommend to arrange a previous visit, since there may be modifications in the decoration and furniture.
- In case the client comes without prior notice, we do not guarantee that the space can be shown.
- If more than two visits are required, or the visits have a duration of more than 30 minutes, additional charges may apply.
- During the celebration of any event SHOOT ESTUDIOS will have the staff that it deems necessary.
- It’s mandatory the hiring of a security person or hostess for events of more than 40 people. These contracts will be made by SHOOT STUDIES and by the client.
- The organization, assembly & disassembly of the event is the responsibility of the client.
- Access to the patios are forbidden after 20:30h.
- Customers must sign and agree with the contract and a document that contains the general conditions for the rental of space.
- There is no exclusivity with catering provider, florist, audiovisual … etc.
- There is exclusivity with photographers and videographers for events. If you do not want to hire our suppliers, you must pay a fee of € 150 + VAT.
You can play music, but at all times it will be respected that the volume is adequate, so as not to disturb the neighbors. Shoot Estudios’ staff may require that it be reduced if deemed appropriate.
Smoking is not allowed in the studio. Projects that involve smoke must have the prior consent of SHOOT ESTUDIOS.
- Animals are allowed, but must be notified in advance.
- No dangerous substances, flammable materials or pyrotechnic elements can be introduced.
- Access to anyone under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances will not be admitted.
The spaces will be delivered to SHOOT ESTUDIOS in the same state they were at the beginning of the hired hour. That is why it is recommended that customers take photos before modifying the space so that it is delivered the same as it was.
In case of cancellation in the hiring of the spaces for sessions or photos, the deposits are not refundable, and in the case of cancellations made with a term less than 72 hours from the beginning of the rental period the entire rental agreed will be charged.
For the rental of spaces for events or meetings consult the conditions.